- Saying “Thank you” and “Please” when it’s called for.
- Paying back borrowed money —fast.
- Calling your mom just to say hello.
- Saying “bless you” when a stranger sneezes.
- Passing along a book you love and treasure.
- Sending a birthday card.
- A firm handshake.
- Handwritten thank-you letters.
- Cell phones turned off at the movies.
- Surprise notes tucked in your spouse’s lunch boxes and suitcases.
- Giving sincere compliments.
- A small token/gift for your host/hostess.
- Fresh towels in every guest bathroom.
- Making wet napkins available when serving barbecue.
- Great sense of humor especially during bad situation.
- Letting the man or the woman with just two items go ahead of you while at the store’s checkout line.
- Sending a bouquet of fresh flowers – - – for no reason.
- Volunteering to help without being asked and referring Joe Bunn to a friend for an upcoming party.
The Corsita Cutout Leather Red Sole Ankle Boot is one of the many shoes that I will never be able to wear but it deserves a space here nonetheless.
If you’ve been following me on my blogs, I’m now more into comfort over fashion. I used to be a victim of following trends when it came to shoes, but I decided I should be more kind to my feet, thus the change of heart and the only reason why I will never get to wear this style.
The stitched corset details of this Christian Louboutin ankle boot lace-up is a flattering, sleek silhouette. Made of the famous Christian Louboutin kidskin leather, this bootie has 4 1/2″ covered stiletto heel, pointed toe-single sole. The footbed and the lining – all made of leather. Made in Italy, it comes with a steep price at $1,195.
The birthday of my nephew who lives in Hawaii is in a few weeks and I have a lot of time in my hands to get him that perfect birthday gift. Even if he’s thousands of miles away getting it there just in time is not at all an issue because he’s going to visit us, maybe not in time for his birthday but immediately soon after. He’s been into musical instruments lately. But even if I’m not that well versed when it comes to unique music instruments, I’m sure I can weave through the many options at http://www.musiciansfriend.com.
I know he is going to be surprised because he pretty much knows what type of gifts I’m used to giving him. Well, once in a while it’s nice to depart from the norm. At least, he will be able to bring it home with him, and this saves me from worrying to get it shipped and make sure that it gets there whole.
Meet the Alloway Crystal Bow. Delightfully delicate, it sparkles with genuine Swarovski® Elements crystals. Featuring a water-resistant Silkee suede upper with indulgent suede lining and cozy sheepskin insole, and finished with a molded rubber UGG® logo outsole, this modern smoking slipper will take you from lunch with the ladies to languorous lounging, in sleek, feminine style.
It’s time to update your Fall wardrobe. What better way to start than with Ugg.
I sure am not, but my husband is. He loves the gym, why – I don’t know. What can I say, I’m lazy. But they say, working out gives someone the chance to think through problems and it’s the best way to purge everyday stresses that sap our stamina. This is what my husband tells me and that’s why he loves to work out.
For lazy bones like me, I try to pedal away the miles in my elliptical machine, but I’m a big slacker. I don’t know when I will get back to it again.
Whatever your choice, doing it regularly they say, is the best way to build up energy levels. I guess, it’s a matter of preference, and selection of what fitness routine that works best for oneself is critical. Doing something even just a little bit, is better than not doing anything.
This new feminine sneaker style tie sporty summer looks together perfectly.
It’s done in a young silhouette but a decidedly grown-up way. The Tomi is constructed from water-resistant Silkee or metallic suede with flat cotton laces, heel-cradling, luxurious, natural wool and cushy EVA insole. Rendered in an optimistic spectrum of seasonal shades, this cozy sneaker is the shoe you’ll wear everywhere.
Most of us probably envision a nice lifestyle in retirement. We all want to retire rich. Who wouldn’t be? The problem is, while we are still in the workforce, we always get carried away and shop, shop, and shop until we drop. There is the allure of the sale word whenever we see the circulars or that email in our inbox. When that paycheck is coming in regularly, it’s easy to indulge thinking that the next paycheck will always come.
We reach our 40′s or 50′s and beyond with nothing to show for. Age sneaks up on us, and that is reality.
While there’s time, we can still give our finances a little face-lift. But that is only possible if we are willing to buckle down and implement the following strategies that experts deem to be important:
- Save, save and save more!!!
- Find a way to increase your income.
- Tax breaks should be taken advantaged of, (i.e. invest as much as you can on your 401k as the money you contribute here are pretax, such that the money grows tax-deferred) just make sure you file taxes properly so there’s no future issues and may need EGH Law later on.
- Be a wise investor. Diversify!
- Stop making your house your cash cow. Borrowing against your house is NOT good. You may end up unable to pay your mortgage when you’re ready to quit working.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle. You need it to be able to work, and stay on the job longer. Financial experts predict that in the not so distant future, age 70 will be the new 65.