I was thinking about ‘little things’ that many of us take for granted and not really pay attention to, too much. These little things are not serious stuff, but if we can only pay more attention to them, it will definitely bring about more harmony and peace.
1. Complimenting or praising others when they deserve it.
2. Returning items borrowed promptly or as agreed.
3. Calling back or returning phone calls promptly.
4. Writing a thank you note ( we all know when to write and send one, need I say more?).
5. Signifying our intention to make a turn when driving by using car directional signals way ahead of time.
6. Getting on time for engagements.
7. Lowering and or keeping our voice down in public places when talking on a cell phone.
Sure, there are more things that we can add to this list, but these are the only things I can think of right now. Care to share?