Here’s some bits and pieces that may be of interest to you:
1. Calcium and Vitamin D can help with moodiness for PMS sufferers. It doesn’t work overnight though, give it at least three months to feel some changes.
2. Apply lotion before doing a breast self-exam. It will make it easy to feel changes.
3. Tartar control and whitening toothpastes are not for people that have sensitive teeth because of the abrasives which can make the teeth more sensitive to heat and cold.
4. Check your house for carbon monoxide poisoning should there be more than one person in the house suffering from headache and nausea simultaneously.
5. The major predictor of risk for diabetes is ones waist size. Waist measurement of more than 35″ for women is a danger alert.
6. Cold-water fish like salmon, mackerel and sardines help to ease joint pain, on top of its heart protection benefit.
7. A handful of walnuts a day minimizes the risk of heart disease.
8. Cranberry juice really helps avoid UTI.
9. A pimple can be deflated easily with an ice cube, and apply clay mask to dry out the zit.
I wanted to list ten. I can only think of nine. This will be it for now.