Are you on the hunt for a new car? I’m not, but should I be shopping in the next few, I will consider buying a vehicle that’s equipped with safety features.
That being said, here’s a list of some safety features that you may want to consider:
- Side Airbags – protects the front-seat passenger and the driver from side impact crash.
- Side Curtain Airbags – this is different from Side Airbags as they inflate from the roof to offer head protection.
- Electronic Stability Control – this senses when the car is about to veer off course.
- Anti-lock Brakes – prevents the car from skidding when the brakes is slammed.
- Traction Control – this detects when the wheel is losing its grip on the road when one is accelerating and makes an adjustment.
The above features may not be standard features on some vehicles, but forking out some more to get them may be worth it.