I was asked by Juliana, the Pinay WAHM to share my top five hot pick. It’s kind of tough because there’s a lot of blogs out there that I like, but for this exercise let me share my picks.
1. Simply choose five blogs you want to be included in your “top five list”.
2.Give a short line or explanation why you put them on your list.One explanation for eachof every blog.
3.Now tag as many blogs as you want.You can also tag those blogs you’ve listedin your TOP FIVE….you can also put your own blog in your list if you want
4.[for those who’ve been tagged] you can also vote for a blog that was been nominated already (besides,this is what this meme is intended for, to know how many bloggers will nominate your blog)
5.Submit your TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG ENTRY here . Submitted blogs will be the only one to be included in the tally
6.Remember:Submissions of entries starts from MARCH 1 2008 to MARCH 25,2008 and top five hottest blog winners will be announced in MARCH 29,2008
7.enjoy listing your top five!!!
+end copy here+
My Top Five:
- Precious Words – by Lisa. This is one blog that’s filled with inspirational messages. You can’t help but take a deep hard look at yourself and start to ponder especially when an entry hits you hard.
- Pinay Mega Mom – it amazes me how a full time career woman juggles a thriving career and her triplets.
- Hailey’s Beats and Bits – a blog so straightforward, I can feel the real peace, chaos and joys of her life.
- Pea In A Pod – I like the new layout/theme a lot. So clean and neat, very pleasing to the eyes.
- Hip N Cool Momma – a classic hip and cool Mom, I bet you and I would want to have. I kind of wish my Mom was as cool as her. Just check out her blog, you’ll see what I mean.
So, ladies since you made it on my list, it’s your turn to pass it on.