It’s about that time of the year. Boy, I’m so glad we are finally seeing the end of the winter. So, what’s in order? Spring cleaning! Here’s some few tips how to tackle the job:
- Do quick fixes. Dusting drapes by using the vacuum attachment does wonders. Or maybe, air fluff curtains in the dryer. The best time too to wash and vacuum rugs and mats.
- Do window wash, streak free. After cleanser is applied, buff glass with a microfiber cloth.
- Get behind the big tasks. This is the perfect time to move the couch, bed, or other heavy furniture one side at a time. Pull them away from the wall and clean behind them.
- Tackle the bathroom. You might have been postponing a major clean up for a while. This one, I don’t worry about personally, as I make sure I will NEVER have to scrub anything in our bathrooms. I clean the bathrooms twice a week, a real quick clean up and nothing builds up.
- Clean all nooks and crannies. The brush attachment of the vacuum comes in handy to attack dust even on heating vents, door frames and windowsills.
Do you have anything to add to this?