It’s been estimated that 12 to 18 million adults suffer from sleep apnea. Less than a third are aware about it. Let it be known that obese individuals, men more than women and people over 40 are more at risk. If you happen to have a family history and you smoke and drink alcohol, the chances of acquiring this disorder is higher.
Here are some symptoms:
- Loud snoring. That’s annoying. It’s good I normally sleep tight, I don’t even hear if my husband snores.
- Excessive sweating at night.
- Waking up with dry mouth and headaches.
- Sluggish and difficulty in concentrating or staying awake during the day.
- Waking in the night with a choking sensation.
- Depression and reduced libido.
Do you have anything to add to this list?