Or should the title be: when to shut up? Whatever it is, there are times when we just need to zip our lips up. And I have a list of when we should just be quiet and not speak up.
- When a cop pulls you over for speeding. This, I have to really keep in mind. I remember my husband reiterating this to me when I just moved here. I have never been caught speeding though, thank God kahit pa minsan violator ako.
- When the husband does the dishes or loads the dishwasher (just like F), but not the way you’d like.
- A gift from the husband is all wrong and you really don’t want it, but you know he put thought into it.
- When you’re about to complain that you need to lose 5 lbs. to a friend who needs to lose 40 lbs.
- The guy behind the counter is doing everything he can but he simply can’t keep up with the influx of customers.