They say, you can’t catch a cheating man by studying his behavior. The only thing you can do is to keep your eyes open for clues. That said, here’s a list of clues:
- His work habit has changed. His hours suddenly get longer yet, he is nowhere to be found and won’t answer your phone call when you call. Those business trips, often on weekends are getting to be more frequent.
- He’s spending more money, but won’t disclose to you what he is buying.
- He tries to get to the phone first when the phone rings, and talks in a whisper or head to the other room to have the conversation.
- His interest in sex wanes significantly.
- He wants to know your schedule more than he’s used to, and wants to know where you will be at all times.
- He suddenly becomes more particular and cares about his appearance more than he used to. He starts buying his own clothes and starts using cologne.
- He is online more than he used to and tends to be more secretive.
- He suddenly has a new habit: change clothes and shower right when he gets home.
- When asked where he’s been, he gets defensive.
Is there anything you can add to this list?