- Foregoing dental appointments.
- A very low calorie diet like limiting oneself to three mini-meals a day to lose a few pounds.
- Exposing oneself to chronic stress.
- Not getting enough rest such as getting by on five hours of sleep during the week with the intention of making up for it on the weekend.
- Working out too much. Working out too long and too hard can give undue stress to the body.
- Holding a grudge. It brings about a surge in blood pressure and an increase in heart rate and negative feelings.