Here’s some choices for women who want to become pregnant. I must warn you though, that not all cases are the same. I’m sad to share that I have embraced these choices, and even sought help from fertility experts but the two trials never worked for us.
- Peanuts (promotes ovulation) NOT potatoes (decrease fertility).
- Beans (cut risk of ovulatory infertility) NOT beef(adding one serving of red meat a day can raise infertility risk by a third) .
- Avocados (saturated fat boost fertility) NOT doughnuts (trans fats are villains in infertility).
- Whole milk (heretical as it may sound, women troubled with infertility are advised to eat high fat food) NOT fat free yogurt (threats to fertility).
- Coffee (caffeine in moderation does not interfere with pregnancy) NOT soda (sugary soda can seriously diminish fertility). After conception, no caffeine is recommended.