Everyone desires to have flawless skin. In fact, we take the extra mile to do what it takes to have one. But not everyone is lucky though. There are people that have good genes, even if they are not exerting any effort at all, they have that glowing and youthful skin.
What do we need to do to achieve better skin texture? If it’s not possible to have flawless skin, at least we should aim to have the next best thing and do the extra mile to acquire it.
- Get plenty of sleep. I know, I’m guilty about this. I do get plenty, but I’m not getting it at the right time ,as it is at night when the skin’s repair process work, and it’s in the morning when I get most of my sleep.
- Take off your make-up before hitting the pillows.
- Exercise regularly. The skin is energized and revitalized when you exercise. Don’t forget to take off that make-up too prior to hitting the treadmill if you don’t want to block your pores. You can have your makeup on, only if you are using non-comedogenic and oil-free makeup.
- Stay away from getting stressed out if at all possible, and ensure you find a way to relax and fit it into your daily routine.
- Strive to get a balanced diet. Who does nowadays? It’s really hard to keep one, but it has been proven that a balanced diet, specifically a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables keep our skin healthy and clear.