For a change, I decided to post this meme here. I seldom post memes here but I hope you won’t mind.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Lisa, wants to find out, I wonder why hehe. Of course, I know why (just joking). Problem is, she only wants eight. But I think this is fine, as I don’t want to scare my readers away, granting that I have readers, really LOL. Anyway, here we go Lisa, and thanks for the interest.
1. Since you are asking for random, I will have to include on this list, my current state of mind. No, I’m not losing “it” yet… But, I’m very nervous about something, that I have been up late (because of the time difference – not in PI) every night since Monday monitoring the latest on that specific issue. I’m helpless and all I can do is wait and hope for the best. No, the Wall Street crisis is not associated with my concern. Of course, I am deeply concerned about what’s going on there, but it’s not that bad that it would make me go to sleep late.
2. I have a sweet tooth.
3. I love to travel.
4. I am a clean and a neat freak. Right now that I have help, I have learned to let go and just enjoy these weeks and free from doing any household chores. I have been busy surfing the net and even checked out a drug treatment center for a family friend.
5. I drink red wine with dinner almost every night. I love white wine more than red, but since my doctor is recommending red, I’m taking his advise. Don’t get me wrong though, I am only taking half a glass which I think is not enough to induce addiction that would warrant alcohol rehab.
6. I’m very generous to family and friends, but I’m never generous to a fault.
7. I can be the nicest person you will ever get to be with, but do me wrong and it will never be the same again, as I tend to cut people out.
8. I have a photographic memory(although, I think it’s been deteriorating, blame it on age hehe). I catch a lot of inconsistencies, and now that I’m exposed to a lot of blogs, I see some, more so, on those personal sites that I follow.