I have posted a banana bread recipe sometime last year. Since then, I have baked banana breads a lot of times and finally, I now make my own banana bread that suits my taste. Needless to say, my husband developed his liking for banana bread now.
I’m posting my revised recipe highlighting the changes on the ingredients. I like my banana bread with the real banana bread taste instead of sugary taste and I like it moist. With a few changes on the ingredients, I now have my banana bread, just the way I like it. Through all these months, I have been savoring this bread, as I have been baking a lot more often. I’m just glad that even with such indulgence, I don’t have to resort to any particular diet pill yet. If you ever happen to try this recipe, let me know what you think.
5 bananas, mashed
1/2 cup melted butter
1 beaten egg
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix butter with the mashed bananas.
3. Add sugar, egg, cinnamon and vanilla.
4. Add baking soda and salt.
5. Pour in the flour and mix thoroughly.
6. Bake for 45 minutes(I turned on the convection function of my oven to cut baking time; it may take 1 hour if you’re using a conventional oven).