My thirst for knowledge and learning did not stop when I got my degree. Every single day, there is always a new thing to learn not only from going to school but from all the things we do everyday. Here’s a few of what I have learned:
– That when I was arranging my buffet one day, it is fine to mix and match flea market finds with teacups that have already been “orphaned” (pair:broken). It’s very much like when you’re dressing up and accessorizing, it is definitely alright to mix and match your fine Audemars Piguet watch with some trinkets.
– It is definitely okay to replace that living room couch with chairs that are comfy if you are aiming for an informal look.
– Orange vegetables such as carrots can help fight off the flu.
– Aspirin can help prevent a stroke, not a heart attack.
– Your tape measure is a good predictor on ones risk of heart disease.