1. That you can clean vinyl shades using dryer sheets. Yes, those that we throw in the dryer with our wash when we dry them to reduce static cling. If you are tackling wooden blinds though, it is best to start off by vacuuming using the soft brush attachment and follow up with oil soap such as Murphy’s.
2. That a solution of one part rubbing alcohol to three parts of water will bring back the glitter to your crystals at home. Just spritz the solution on the crystal and dry by wiping them with a clean white cotton cloth. If you want to get the crevices too, use a cotton swab.
3. That if you want to give the illusion of a bigger space in the kitchen, open storage can make a cramped space feel a lot more spacious.
4. That a red shade of lipstick that match your skin tone can bring some life to that otherwise dull ashen skin brought about by the cold weather.
5. That the cash drawer that we see in the stores can be one of two kinds: manual or electronic.