The truth is, some couples who have been married for a lot of years seem to stop expressing their feelings. And more often than not, men fall short on this department. So for the many women out there in this same situation, take note of these funny ways your men says: “I love you.”
- He finds you “cute” when you don a t-shirt, socks and boxers to bed.
- He tried and keeps trying, though, unsuccessful, to clean up after he uses the sink in the bathroom.
- If and when you rear-ended a car, his first words are: “are you ok?”
- He still wears his wedding band even if it is very tight, and he swears he feels naked without it.
- He can’t put dishes in the dishwasher the way it should be, but he learned to rinse and stack the dishes neatly in the sink.
- He does not mind picking up a pack of sanitary napkin from the drugstore or buying your favorite eye cream from the beauty counter of a department store.
- Although he falls asleep when you drag him into watching sentimental movies, he sits there with you and does not snick out.
- He may forget about Valentine’s day and the hoopla that goes with it, but he understands that forgetting it is a criminal offense and he is more than willing to pay a hefty price.
- He still buys you something cute specially when the item is on sale and he gets it shipped for free. That way, he is not only on your good side, he is also showing you that he knows how to scout a good deal as he found an online site like Buy.com.