On to the second part of my cleaning shortcuts I wrote a week ago.
- There’s nothing better than tossing your junk mail daily. Same is through with old magazines and catalog piles. When I get a catalog in the mail, the old one goes into the recycle bin. I toss magazines as soon as I’m done reading them. Because I have tons of magazine subscription, I have a huge backlog, so I have several magazine bins around the house, each magazine stored together nad neatly arranged according to issue.
- I use the upholstery attachment of my vacuum cleaner to quick-clean silk flowers.
- To freshen throw pillows that requires dry clean only, I toss them inside the dryer on air cycle one or two at a time.
- Never see a dusty back on your TV again. All you need to do is vacuum it’s back quickly using the upholstery attachment. Make sure the TV is turned off. You can also do the same with your lamp shades.
- Lastly, divide and conquer! Tackling one chore at a time is the best way to accomplish your cleaning chore specially if you’re short on time.