I found this quiz while I was looking for communion invitations. I thought it is interesting and I just wanted to share it with you. Take the quiz to find out if your friend is not a keeper and it’s time to let go. Let’s face it, we may have tons of friends so to speak, but not all of them are really good friends in the truest sense of the word.
1. Do you generally feel better or worse after a visit with your friend?
Better (+1) Worse (-1)
2. When you ask a friend for advice, does she give you constructive feedback or do you get the feeling that you’re being patronized?
Constructive (+1) Not Constructive (-1)
3. DO you feel safe or somewhat guarded sharing secrets with your friend?
Safe (+1) Guarded (-1)
4. Has your friend ever threatened to stop being your friend?
No (+1) Yes (-1)
5. Has your friendship lasted several years?
Yes (+1) No (-1)
6. Has your friend ever forgiven you for something you did, even inadvertently, to hurt her?
Yes (+1) She won’t let me forget it (-1) Not Applicable (0)
7. If you lost everything financially, would your friend do what she could to help you out?
Yes (+1) Not sure (-1) No (-2)
SCORING: More than 5 points: it’s a solid friendship
3 to 5 points : your friendship needs work
Less than 3 points : she’s NO friend