- Saying “Thank you” and “Please” when it’s called for.
- Paying back borrowed money —fast.
- Calling your mom just to say hello.
- Saying “bless you” when a stranger sneezes.
- Passing along a book you love and treasure.
- Sending a birthday card.
- A firm handshake.
- Handwritten thank-you letters.
- Cell phones turned off at the movies.
- Surprise notes tucked in your spouse’s lunch boxes and suitcases.
- Giving sincere compliments.
- A small token/gift for your host/hostess.
- Fresh towels in every guest bathroom.
- Making wet napkins available when serving barbecue.
- Great sense of humor especially during bad situation.
- Letting the man or the woman with just two items go ahead of you while at the store’s checkout line.
- Sending a bouquet of fresh flowers – – – for no reason.
- Volunteering to help without being asked and referring Joe Bunn to a friend for an upcoming party.