I badly need a haircut. When I say badly, it is really that bad. I had my last trim in April. It’s unbelievable, but that’s how long it’s been. I used to have it every two months, but because I haven’t really found a “reliable” hairdresser, I prefer to just go whenever it’s absolutely necessary, and I have kept to the same hairstyle for years. That being said, I want to share some tips so you can be confident you have the right hair style you’ll love.
- Know your hair. Hair type and texture is important in determining your hairstyle. Getting reacquainted with your hair will definitely help narrow your search for that perfect style.
- Your facial features also play an important role in getting a perfect style.
- If you can identify celebrities with the same hair type as yours, you can look through them and choose the style you like best.
- The picture of a celebrity you brought may not exactly look the same way as yours. Don’t be too literal about the picture.
- Know how much effort you’re willing to put into a hairstyle. You may love a bob cut, but if your hair is wiry, it will take a lot of time and motivation to straighten it everyday. Think twice before committing to a demanding ‘do.
- Scout for a salon you can trust. An excellent hairstylist will be able to modify a cut to suit your face and hair type. Open communication is key. Explain what you like but be open to feedback from the stylist.
- Make the most of your time while in the salon. Ask for tips on how to manage your cut.
I can say that I’m the type of gal who is not really into getting the latest in gadgets. I don’t want to invest too much on such, and if I were to make a choice between investing on gadgets and the latest tech stuff versus handbags and jewelry, I take the latter hands down.
That being said, I still have yet to take the plunge and get a replacement of my 9 year old laptop. I know, it’s old but it still works. I’ve been contemplating on getting the latest Mac but I can’t seem to dive in and take the plunge. Just like the time when I got my current one, it took me forever but when I did, I bought the best and the latest, and it’s what I have still at this time. When you have a Mac, I was told that the perfect accompaniment for it when you love and are into creating music is having what they call the Element 24 which is known as one of the best aid in creating good music.
Now, if I was into music creation, it probably would not have taken me this long to take the plunge. I’m sure that Mac of my dreams would have been in my lap already.
The best term life insurance prices can be obtained when you know to comparison shop. I know, I’ve done it and yes they are not that elusive as we have been made to believe. The key is, we should always do our homework and do as much research as we can before closing any kind of deal.
A life insurance policy is a long term commitment that is essential, and a need for every family. It brings security and peace of mind, therefore, it is important that we ensure that sufficient coverage is in place. As we very well know, life is full of surprises. Even the filthy rich who are sitting in dough have this kind of protection in place. After all, they need more protection, as the more asset a person have, the more liabilities they have. That is the truth and nothing but the truth.
At the end of the day, knowing that a sufficient life insurance coverage is in place, you can sleep tight and have that kind of assurance that no matter what tomorrow brings, your loved ones are protected.
Someone very close to me whom I haven’t seen in years suddenly popped up and visited us recently. That was a totally unexpected visit but I took it gladly as I really missed her a lot. This close family friend also surprised her family here in New York, and everyone was so ecstatic most especially her nephew who was the recipient of a cool musical instrument that my friend bought from guitar center fresno. If you are musically inclined, an unexpected gift must really thrill you to no end.
There’s one thing for sure though. My friend told me that this is the only gift her nephew will get from her. That means, he is no longer expecting anything for the coming holidays. Incidentally, have you thought about your gift list just yet? Thinking about it myself is getting me a bit nervous. I need to really start out and make my recipient list so I can go ahead and start shopping.
In no time the holiday is upon us and at this point I’m very happy that I finally got to see my friend. Her visit meant a lot to me. Now, I can start counting how many holidays will pass before I see her again.
Are you in that phase when you are dieting more than ever, but don’t weigh any less? Perhaps, you also exercise regularly, but you’re still flabby. As a result, your once perfectly fitting clothes now seem snug.
There are ways to supercharge your metabolism. Although, there are no magic bullets, boosting the number of calories that your body burns everyday can help you maintain or lose weight.
Relying on just a weighing scale is not advisable. Reason being, that you should not only know your body weight, you should also know your body fat percentage. Getting an expert to weigh in by visiting a local gym and ask for a body fat reading should be a priority.
Moreover, crash dieting is a no-no. You might end up getting sick. This just sends the body into starvation mode and getting sick is not a good option as a result from trying to lose weight. Just make sure, you can easily get assistance such asnchealthagency.com if you don’t have a coverage in place. Shedding extra pounds slowly by ensuring an intake of 1,200 to 1,500 calorie range can help you slim down. Apart from that, you should not only do cardio. Strength training such as using resistance bands and dumbbells should help you pump iron.
More importantly, living a high stress, low sleep life sends extra fat to your waistline. Sleep deprivation can wreak havoc. You should sleep more and stress less. When one snoozes long, the risk of weight problems is significantly diminished.
Do you know what a Bogner Amps is? I thought I knew a lot about musical gadgets but obviously I didn’t. When I heard about this I had to do a bit of research and get myself some new knowledge. After all, we continue to learn at any age.
So as far as I understood, this is a guitar amplifier head. I’m sure any music enthusiast knows what it is all about. Would that be a real disaster if you call yourself a music connoisseur and you have no idea what it is. But I have a feeling most are aware about it the instant that they hear it.
It’s a wise idea to keep oneself abreast with everything that catches your interest. As far as music is concerned, the fact that I come from a musically inclined background, always makes me leap to find out anything that I’m not totally knowledgeable about.
Are you aware that ground meat poses a greater threat of contamination than whole cuts of meat (i.e. roast, steak). That’s because, any bacteria like E. coli or salmonella on the surface of the meat can spread throughout more easily when the meat is ground. To avoid illness, the key is to cook and store meat properly.
Storing Uncooked Meat:
- Refrigerate below 40 degrees on a plate on the bottom shelf to prevent juices dripping onto other food. You can refrigerate only up to two days.
- Freeze up to four months. Longer is okay, but the texture and flavor could change. Defrost in the refrigerator or in the microwave and never thaw at room temperature on the counter.
- Wash hands well before and after handling raw meat.
- Avoid cross contamination. You have to designate a cutting board strictly for raw meat, seafood and poultry and never use it for any other food.
- Wash all utensils, cutting surfaces and counters with hot soapy water after they come in contact with raw meat.
- A meat thermometer is a must have in the kitchen as it is the most fail-safe way to determine doneness.
- Cook ground beef, veal lamb or pork to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Refrigerate cooked food promptly and ensure leftovers are left at room temperature no longer than 2 hours, and they should be eaten within 2 to 3 days.